School Facility Use/Rental

School facilities are an integral part of the community and may be used to promote school, civic or social activities. Whether you are looking for a place to hold a meeting, have an event or participate in an educational or recreational activity, most school district facilities are available.
To Begin:
  1. Complete the   

  2. When the request has been approved the contact name entered as Activity Supervisor will be assigned/notified of his/her permanent pin number. 
  3. When the Facilities Contract is sent, the Activity Supervisor will be asked to respond using the pin number. The response constitutes an electronic signature and indicates approval of the contract.

Ban Ka Santu 2019A COVID-19 Preparedness Plan will be required for any group requesting to use our facilities. If you do not have one already in place, please fill out the following form:


October, 2020 Update for Facility Use:


ISD 709 is following current state guidance and local recommendations relative to non-school indoor use of school buildings by outside organizations and not approving requests at this time. 

We will continue to support our district-sponsored activities such as athletics, community education and other school events/activities and reassess our capacity to support non-school use. Requests for outdoor facilities and grounds by outside organizations will continue to be reviewed on a case by case basis as per state guidance and requirements.

For General Questions contact:Ban Ka Santu 2019  218-336-8760 or email us at:

For questions regarding a specific school:

Secondary Schools:

East/Ordean East:  (218) 336-8760 (opt #1)

Denfeld/Lincoln Park:  (218)336-8760 (opt #5)

Elementary Schools: 

Ban Ka Santu 2019Congdon/Homecroft/Lakewood/Lester Park: (218)336-8760 (opt #1)

Laura MacArthur/Lowell/Myers-Wilkins/Piedmont/Stowe: (218)336-8760 (opt #5)

For High School Athletic Facilities, contact the Activities Offices:

Denfeld         (218) 336-8820 x 1948
East              (218) 336-8845 x 2151    


School Locations

To Use a Hard Copy Request form, print the below application and mail to the Community Ed office.